Afi Ventour de Vega
At the helm of Afi Ventour & Co. is a young, vibrant, and energetic lawyer, Afi started the Firm in February 2010, after only Five years as a registered Attorney-at-law. Since then, she has personally curated a culture of legal excellence and client satisfaction which saw the Firm quickly accelerate into a formidable legal practice within Grenada and globally.
Young, vibrant and energetic lawyer
Afi graduated from the University of the West Indies, Cave Hill Campus’ Faculty of Law in 2003. She then graduated from the Hugh Wooding Law School in 2005, where she secured the Principal’s award for Advocacy at the end of her tenure there. She has been in practice for over Sixteen (16) years.
Primary areas of practice
Her primary areas of practice include civil and commercial litigation, immigration law and corporate practice. Afi has also positioned herself as one of the foremost names in the investment and immigration industry within the tri-island state, especially with the advent of the Citizenship by Investment Programme.
Afi enjoys travelling, cooking, reading and taking long walks in her spare time.
“Going forward I intend to continue using Afi's services as I am confident enough to consider her to be my one and only Lawyer in Grenada. I have been so happy with Afi,Marque, UAE
I have already started introducing her to my colleagues in the Middle East and South East Asia.”
- Secretary of the Grenada Bar Association 2005, 2010, 2012, 2013
- Grenada Bar Association Member
- OECS Bar Association Member
- Barbados Bar Association Member
- Editor – Kluwer International Law on
Intellectual Property (Grenada Chapter) –
- Editor – IBFD Tax Service
(Grenada Chapter) – Netherlands
- Licensed Registered Agent – Grenada Authority for the Regulation of Financial Institutions
- Licensed Local Agent – Citizenship by Investment – C.E.O of Global Services Inc.
- Notary Public – Grenada
- Immigration Migration Council Member (IMCM) – Geneva, Switzerland
- International Society of Female Professionals – Lifetime Member
- Pursuing Excellence in Advocacy – 2010
- Advocates Society of Canada – 2010
- Trail Advocacy – Honorable Society of Lincoln’s Inn – 2012
- Training – Creating a Sustainable CIP and Risk Management Program-Exiger – 2018