Afi Ventour & Co. provides legal representation in civil proceedings before the Magistrate Court, High Court and Court of Appeal.
We handle all stages of the civil litigation process: from the initial meeting and taking of instructions, providing of pre-action legal opinions, preparation of pre-action protocol correspondence, drafting and filing of pleadings, witness statements, list of documents, legal submissions and trial bundles.
We aim to provide the most effective oral and written advocacy on behalf of each client notwithstanding the nature of the matter or the value of the claim. We have handled numerous civil suits to date relative to the following areas:
- Negligence (motor vehicular accidents, boat accidents, slip and fall accidents, medical malpractice etc.);
- Breach of contract (construction agreements, loans, sale and purchase agreements etc.);
- Possession of land;
- Boundary disputes and other land related matters;
- Landlord and tenant issues;
- Breach of covenants in leases, deeds, mortgages etc.;
- Trespass to land;
- Assault and battery;
- Injunctive remedies;