Afi Ventour de Vega
At the helm of Afi Ventour & Co. is young, driven and vivacious Afi Ventour de Vega. Afi took the bold step in February 2010 and started the Firm after only five (5) years as a registered Attorney-at-law. Since then, she has personally curated a culture of legal excellence and client satisfaction within Grenada’s legal landscape, which saw the Firm quickly accelerate into a formidable legal practice within Grenada and globally.
Afi served as Legal Counsel to the National Insurance Board for many years and also a lecturer of Law at the T. A. Marryshow Community College.
Afi enjoys travelling, cooking, reading and taking long walks in her spare time.
Young, vibrant and energetic lawyer
- Bachelor of Laws (Hons.) – University of the West Indies, Cave Hill Campus, 2003
- Legal Education Certificate – Hugh Wooding Law School, 2005 (Recipient of the Principal’s Award for Advocacy)
Primary areas of practice
Her primary areas of practice include civil and commercial litigation, immigration law and corporate practice. Afi has also positioned herself as one of the foremost names in the investment and immigration industry within the tri-island state, especially with the advent of the Citizenship by Investment Programme.
“Going forward I intend to continue using Afi's services as I am confident enough to consider her to be my one and only Lawyer in Grenada. I have been so happy with Afi,Marque, UAE
I have already started introducing her to my colleagues in the Middle East and South East Asia.”
- Former secretary of the Grenada Bar Association 2005, 2010, 2012, 2013
- Grenada Bar Association
- OECS Bar Association
- Barbados Bar Association
- Commonwealth Lawyers’ Association
- Immigration Migration Council (IMCM) – Geneva, Switzerland
- International Society of Female Professionals – Lifetime Member
- Editor–Kluwer International Law on Intellectual Property (Grenada Chapter)- Netherlands
- Editor – IBFD Tax Service (Grenada Chapter) – Netherlands
- Licensed Registered Agent – Grenada Authority for the Regulation of Financial Institutions
- Licensed Local Agent – Citizenship by Investment – C.E.O of Global Services Inc.
- Notary Public – Grenada
- Pursuing Excellence in Advocacy Advocates Society of Canada
- Trial Advocacy – Honorable Society of Lincoln’s Inn
- Training – Creating a Sustainable CIP and Risk Management Program Exiger